Monday, November 29, 2010

My Final Reflection

This class has been one of my favorite classes so far. I really enjoyed being able to come in everyday and work on the computers. I feel that I am a much more hands on learner and that's all about what this class has been. I don't have just one favorite project that we worked on because I enjoyed most of them. The iMovie was very cool. I have created movies like this is the past for different occasions so I felt somewhat confident creating this. The only thing that was different was the program that I used to make it. Another project that was new to me and that I loved was creating the website. I can definitely see myself using this when I have my own classroom. This is a great way to introduce myself to my parents and students while also getting the parents involved. I have learned so much in this class and feel much more confident in my technology skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment